Monday, September 19, 2011

My Swiss Army Knife

My Swiss army knife is one my most ultimate possessions that I own, because it is a heirloom. My grandpa passed it on to me but he died, and it is considered a taonga by my family.


The knife is a red genuine Victorinox pocket multi tool. The tool includes scissors, pliers, a big blade, a small blade, a can opener, a bottle opener, a multi purpose hook, a punch, a toothpick, tweezers and a cork screw. It also has my grandpas initials and my name on it, and the Victorinox emblem. It helps me everyday.


The army knife was brought in Switzerland by my mum. She brought it for my Grandpa Bob. When Bob died in 2009 my Grandma kept it for it a year. In 2010 she gave it to me on my birthday. There is a tradition in our family that when one of the boys turns 10, he gets a army knife.

So this is why my army knife is so special to me!


By Will

No comments:

Post a Comment