Thursday, September 20, 2012



SHARK IN MY TOILET!

Sharks belong in the ocean not the toilet.....   
“Ouch!” I heard my grandad  shout one day. “do not go into the toilet,” he panted 
“ why not,” I ask back.
“Theres a shark in there,”.
“grandads gone bonkers,” I thought to myself. 


A little while later I needed to go toilet.I sat down and ..... ouch something bit me.I sprung to my feet,spun around and there it was sitting in the toilet..... a white tipped reef shark.

I tried a lot of different ways to get it out.I tried fishing it out I tried using horse meat  I tried  a giant fishing net I tried flushing it down it just flooded the bathroom

Suddenly I had an idea I sprinted down  the stairs picked up the phone called the aquarium.They came and took it away forever.Problem solved.  

Written by Noah . 

1 comment:

  1. Nice story Noah! I like the way the main character thinks the grandad is going crazy! Though there was a few punctuation errors mostly in the first paragraph.

    ReplyDelete