Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fifa World Cup from the perspective of the ball

Ouch, ouch and ouch! What does this guy have against me anyway? What have I ever done, ouch, to him? Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!. OUCH!!!. What a kick. I’m airborne, shooting as fast as a bullet towards the goal. Now, I think this is fun. Then THUMP. I hit the net. Then everyone is screaming. I see the guy who kicked me rip his shirt off and scream to high heaven. Then I see a guy wearing a white shirt and breeches come over and take something out of his pocket. I think it's a yellow card. The crowd boo at the ref, at least I think it's the ref. I half think that the crowd will start throwing tomatoes at him. Then I hit something sharp and know no more. POP!!!.


By Julian

16/6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment